Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Couldn't Have Answered This Any Better....


Question to Big Al  


 

Dear Big Al,

As a network marketer, what are the first steps someone should take to get their business going?

I am with a company for about 2 1/2 months now and I have not sponsored one prospect.

The problem is that I don't really go a lot of places to prospect. I mostly go to work, then home and then church (and I don't want to prospect at church). I don't have many friends. And I can't afford leads, so that out of the question.

So what is a person to do? Please help!

I wrote back -

Hi Joe,

You want a business that pays over $10,000 a month. I understand.

There are two choices.

1. Purchase a business that pays you over $10,000 a month.

2. Create and build a business that pays you over $10,000 a month.

If you choose #2, then you will have to learn how to find prospects, learn how to enroll them, learn how to train and motivate them, and learn how to market products or services.

I don't think you can learn all of these skills by simply reading one book, or surfing a few pages on the Internet. It will take time, money and energy to learn and master these skills.

Yes, people do earn more than $10,000 a month, but most of them provide more than $10,000 a month in value to their networking companies. We have to provide value to receive that much money in return. We are not providing value by staying home and not talking to anyone.

It is not a matter of choosing a company, sitting back and collecting. Most companies pay well if we provide enough value to them.

So, the real question to ask is:

"When am I going to learn the skills necessary to provide more than $10,000 a month in value for a business that will pay me?" 

Tom "Big Al" Schreiter - www.fortunenow.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment